31.3.10

Discovered Posterous

So I discovered Posterous and decided to give it a try to handle my blogging. I started out by importing my old blog posts to it. It think because of the way blogger handles pictures, the layout of the blog posts got messed up. Going forward I don't think this will be a problem because Posterous does a much better job handling images. I'll still keep my Blogger blog, but I'll be using Posterous write the updates.

If you are unfamiliar with Posterous, the great thing about it is that it will update your twitter, Facebook, and blog all at the same time. And to post, all you have to do is send an e-mail. Previously I had to use twitterfeed to post my blog entries to twitter then use something else to get that to update my Facebook status. I don't even remember what I'm using right now to get my twitter to post to Facebook, but I'm trying to find out so I don't get multiple posts for one entry.

This is actually my first test post.

No comments:

Post a Comment