2.5.10

FlashCardz 2.0 out the door

So I spent the weekend looking into some stability problems I was seeing with FlashCardz. In my frustration, I completely gutted the data handling portion of the code and reworked it. This took most of the day Saturday, and I was still having problems getting things working properly. I revisited it Sunday morning and got it to work. Since it is such vast improvement over the previous version, this new release will be 2.0. In addition to the stability improvements, I incorporated a change that will allow users to hide certain cards in the stack. I believe that this feature will greatly improve the usability of the app for users.

FlashCardz 2.0 has been submitted and is waiting for review.

Posted via email from Chili Dawg Software

No comments:

Post a Comment